Sunday, May 1, 2011

Up in the Air


"The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places; and one of those lights, slightly brighter than the rest, will be my wingtip passing over."











I've spent too long away from home


Did all the things I could have done


Gone are the days of endless thrills


I know I'm not the only one





So long I'm goin'... goin' home





I saw the streets all ripe with jewels


Balconies and the laundry lines


They tried to make me welcome there


But their streets did not feel like mine





So long I'm goin'... goin' home





I want the sun to hit my face


Through oak trees in the open lot


Forget about the things you want


Be thankful for what all you got





So long I`m goin'... goin' home













-Adam

15 comments:

  1. Adam: I probably should have given this to you sooner, but here is a good blog. This guy has been all over southeast Asia.

    Tomahawks Adventure Travel and Survival:

    http://tomahawksadventuretravel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tim, I'll definitely check him out. Thanks. FYI, I've recently returned to St. Louis; however, I'll be going to Alaska in the coming weeks. Let me know if you'll be passing through Missouri in the near future. Peace.

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. New reader here! Love browsing a fellow Pinoy traveler's posts. What happened in Alaska? Any new articles soon? Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two recent discoveries indicate that London could be much older than previously thought. In 1999 the remains of a Bronze Age bridge were found on the foreshore north of Vauxhall Bridge.[41] This bridge either crossed the Thames, or went to a (lost) island in the river. Dendrology dated the timbers to 1500BC.
    Epson M2400 TonerToshiba Satellite Pro C650-EZ1540 Notebook Laptops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Car Insurance Quotes Onlinenew york job list
     The Louvre is a museum with very famous, old works of art, such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. The building was built as a house for French kings. The Louvre is the third biggest museum in the world, with 60,000 square meters of show room.[5] It is the most visited art museum in the world with ver 5 million people visit it each year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cisco firewall

    accommodation Fraser Islande Aboriginal population of eastern North America during the first 100 years of European contact.[68] In 1617–1619, smallpox reportedly killed 90% of the Massachusetts Bay Colony Native American residents.[69] In 1633, in Plymouth, the Native Americans there were exposed to smallpox because of contact with Europeans. As it had done elsewhere, the virus wiped out entire population groups of

    ReplyDelete